ANCHORING SUPPORT, HARNESSING WHAT'S POSSIBLE
Your generous support makes everything we do possible! Please consider a charitable, tax-deductible contribution and fund BANDALOOP going live and vertical for audiences worldwide.
BANDALOOP embraces precision and safety, freedom and flight. Our expert team of riggers works alongside the performers to seamlessly create paradigm-shifting dance for audiences across the globe and for participants in our Oakland studio. Your tax deductible donation will fund ongoing research and development, touring and education experiences, like:
- Development of BANDALOOP’s second company made up of young Oakland performers
- The 2019 premiere of “#OaklandPublicCanvas” on the Great Wall of Oakland
- A ground-breaking new work in the Giant Sequoia and Coastal Redwoods in partnership with UC Berkeley biologists
- Experimentation with new vertical technologies, rigging systems and mechanical innovations
How your support helps our organization:
$100 pays for two months of free classes for a scholarship student
$500 pays for the team’s travel expenses to the Tall Trees
$1,000 pays for a year of community Open Rehearsals on The Great Wall
$2,000 pays for two months of a new community development staff member
IF YOU PREFER TO DONATE BY CHECK
Mail your donation check with your address, phone, and email for confirmation, to:
2201 Broadway, Suite PH2
Oakland, CA 94612 USA
Tel: 415-421-LOOP (5667)
BANDALOOP is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. Donations made to BANDALOOP are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
CONSIDER MAKING A PLANNED GIFT TO BANDALOOP
- Matching Gifts – Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees.
- Appreciated Assets – Donate stocks, bonds, or real estate to fund a planned gift, and avoid substantial capital gains taxes on these assets.
- The Pension Protection Act of 2006 – If you are age 70 ½ or older, you can donate from your IRA without paying federal income taxes on the distribution.
- Life Insurance Policies – When your policies are no longer critical to your family’s well-being, use them to support BANDALOOP’s work.
- Retirement Plans – Reduce taxes on your tax-deferred IRA & 401K plans by naming BANDALOOP as a beneficiary.
- Trusts – A charitable lead trust will generate funding for BANDALOOP.
- Bequests – Through your will or living trust you can gift to BANDALOOP a fixed amount or a percentage of your estate.
For more information about the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Express Foundation
The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
The Gerbode Foundation Choreographer’s Commission
The Fleishhacker Foundation
Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
The Wattis Foundation
The James Irvine Foundation
The Kenneth Rainin Foundation
National Endowment for the Arts
The National Dance Project
National Performance Network Creation Fund
The City of Oakland Cultural Funding Program
San Francisco Arts Commission
East Bay Community Foundation Fund for Artists
US Artists International
GIFTS IN KIND
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR INDIVIDUAL DONORS
Andrew & Sheila Dailey
Gary & Justine Rudman
Helen & Raj Desai
Joan Lazarus Dobkowski
Katie & Alex Calhoun
Patricia F. Shanks
ANNUAL "ANCHOR CIRCLE" DONORS
Jordan and Sandra Laby
Mark and Laura Deem
Sarah Van Roo
Le Conte Moore